CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Your heart like a winter night

You passed me by,
didn't speak, didnt smile,
going off with an angry head toss
you left me 'neath the cold moonlight
Your heart like a winter night.
I phoned to you,
write letters, no reply,
Take back those words unkind, I implore
You turned from me in bitter spite
Your heart like a winter night.
I've lost it all
love gone, so alone
I'm torn to shreds, my heart is mocked
You've left me such a sorry sight
Your heart like a winter night.
Now at Death's door
Shadows fall o'er my heart
Take back those words unkind, I beseech
I fake a laugh, I speak in fright
your heart like a winter night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....thriving on sorrow and the shadows of the night. I seek solace in pale moonlite, pondering...pondering...how could such lovely eyes be blind?